TMI Coatings is an industrial contractor specializing in the application of protective coatings and protective linings for industry, with experienced workmen qualified to install a variety of protective coatings to meet customer needs.
TMI Coatings specializes in…..
- Lead-based paint removal meeting OSHA and local EPA requirements
- Silos/tanks/structural steel painting
- Coating municipal water tanks
- Coating/lining chemical tanks and containment areas
- Concrete and metal coatings
- Industrial resinous flooring
- Interior/exterior building restoration, including brick/block replacement, tuckpointing, epoxy injection, and waterproofing/painting
TMI Coatings is a certified SSPC-QP 1 Contractor, having met or exceeded the requirements set forth in The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) Painting Contractor Certification Program for Field Application of Coatings – Complex Structures. TMI Coatings is also SSPC-QP 2 Certified. The QP 2 certification evaluates the capabilities of industrial paint contractors for their ability to safely remove and properly manage hazardous material in the field. QP 2 builds on the standards and guidelines of QP 1 to further qualify the industrial contracting company in hazardous paint removal operations. TMI has the competence, experience, and ability to complete any complex project. (See our Sandblasting & Painting section for more details.)
TMI Coatings is a woman-owned business enterprise, in business since 1985. We have approximately 85 employees. One-third of our business is municipal sandblasting, rigging, and painting water towers, dams and bridges; one-third of our business is flooring, and the remainder is building restoration.
TMI Coatings has a new, larger facility in Eagan, Minnesota. Our new facility includes a 7,000 sq. foot office, 11,500 sq. foot warehouse, and 4 acre yard.